Want to support a Presidential candidate who’s focused on our badly needed redirection?
Great – now is the time!
There are various ways to support this campaign and the broader goals of democratic engagement and responsible behavior in the world.
Colin Doyle is a special candidate, a regular person without lots of money and name recognition, so your help in spreading the word is especially key.
To specifically help this campaign you can:
- Donate money here.
- Volunteer your time or expertise! Help can come in many forms – complete information below.
- Sign up for our e-newsletter; this is an easy way to stay in the loop. You can do so by clicking on “Newsletter” to the left.
- Social Media – Show your support and find out what’s new! Friend, like & share on facebook (here), follow on twitter (here), and YouTube (here). Help us go viral!
To support a broader movement to Wise Up, you can:
- Start conversations with family, friends, acquaintances and assorted people you run into. It’s impressive how many folks will dive into a meaningful conversation if given a good invitation.
- Engage leaders directly! This means elected officials, those running for office and non-governmental roles like celebrities who have an automatic platform for swaying the public.
- Step up yourself for a leadership role (I did!). This can be something small and local, like the school board, or something larger – pick your adventure.
- Move away from that which is false. This is a great life motto. Cutting out things that don’t really matter or influences that pull you down can have a lightening and purifying effect. And this can help you walk the talk, better aligning your actions with your ethics, while at the same time increasing your quality of life. Be a mini example for those around you.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER FOR THE CAMPAIGN
Thank you for your interest in helping the Doyle campaign and the broader movement!
We have a small staff that is spreading the word and carrying out the logistics of the campaign, but volunteers get us further. Your contribution of time & effort is appreciated, especially when you are reliable and stay in good communication!
There are many ways to help! We are running this operation light and efficient, so are open to more creative volunteering opportunities. Please indicate below what role(s) you would like! We will then be in contact. Thanks for wising up!
Public thanks for your contribution to the crowdfund campaign in late 2015 (here):
Nick Doyle, Justin Michelson, Pat Anderson, Ellie Doyle, Russ Dregne, Fred Klammt, Jan Spencer, Dan Riisberg, Woniya Thibeault, Valerie Osborne, Alexandra Colvin, Mary Traverse, Robert Chroscicki, Fern Harter, Lisa Kruss, Elizabeth Erkel, Paul Hawkins, Larry Yox, Bri Anderson, and other donors who wish to remain anonymous.
Additional In-kind support provided by: Matt Stan at Upend Media, Shannon Thayer, Paul Hawkins, Eridani Baker, and various others…
Thank you! We appreciate your support!